You are here
Content - Information for Speakers
- Present your research project, business plan, entrepreneurial or social initiative that is relevant to the world of today – in 3 minutes!
- Convince a top-class jury with members from academia, research institutions and business
- Exchange insights on an interdisciplinary level with fellow researchers and professionals
- Get involved in exciting discussions and network with excellent scientists and professionals
Who can Apply
- We are looking for outstanding talents and innovative thinkers from all disciplines
- Bachelor and Master students, PhD candidates, postdocs, junior professors and entrepreneurs are invited to apply
- Transportation costs (round trip to Tokyo) will be covered
Application & Deadline
Apply online at falling-walls.com/lab/apply
Application deadline: 05 May 2017
The Falling Walls Lab Tokyo
The Falling Walls Lab takes place on 27 May 2017 at Miraikan, Tokyo.
Participants will be informed about the exact time.
Win a Scholarship and a Trip to Berlin
A distinguished jury selects the winner who
- travels to Berlin on 8/9 November 2017
- qualifies directly for the Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November 2017 as one of 100 international and interdisciplinary participants (travel costs and accommodation are covered)
- is awarded a ticket for the international Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2017 where some of the world’s most prominent scientists from around the world present their current breakthrough research in 15 minutes each
Another Falling Walls Lab will take place in August.
Date: Thursday, 3 August 2017
Venue: Tohoku University